About Us - Real Estate
Welcome to Advance Auto Parts Real Estate Development. Here you will find answers to questions ranging from helping us locate another successful store to becoming a landlord or developer of one our stores. Advance strives for creativity and flexibility with all types of locations.
Real Estate Development
Advance Auto Parts is a leading automotive aftermarket retailer in the United States based on sales and store count. We have over 5,200 locations in 49 states including Puerto Rico & the Virgin Islands. Advance Auto Parts (dba Advance Auto Parts, Advance Discount Auto Parts, Western Auto (Puerto Rico & Virgin Islands), Carquest and Worldpac are seeking locations to help better serve our customers. We will consider the following, subject to our Site Preferences:
- Fee or Self Development of Land (prominent corners and out parcels)
- Existing Free Standing Buildings
- Endcaps and Prominent In Line Locations
Real Estate Site Preferences
- Land Size: Approx. 30,000 to 40,000 SF
- Building Size – Inline or Freestanding: 6,800 to 8,000 SF with loading access
- Building Format:
- New or Existing
- Freestanding Preferred
- 60 Minimum store front
- 12” Minimum clear ceiling height
- Traffic Count: High traffic counts in retail corridors
- Parking Requirements: Min. 25 spaces
One of Advance Auto Parts' goals is to own more of its stores. Thus, we would be interested in speaking with existing landlords about buying the stores in which we are currently tenants.
For site/property information, please contact one of our Regional Real Estate Managers. You can view a regional map of our contacts here.
For your general real estate related questions or comments, please forward them to the following address:
Advance Auto Parts
Attn: Real Estate Department
5008 Airport Rd.
Roanoke, VA 24012
Excess Space Available
Click here for details.